THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

english assigment 2 really enjoy to write!!!!!

IT HAPPENED 4 YEARS AGO


This story happened when i was in form 2
when i reflesh back what had happened
at that time
it seemed really funny
haha
i had a best friend
really good and understanding one
and i love her so much
one day, she invited me to go to the shopping
with a hopeful face
that make me just nodded my head
without a second thought......huhu
we promised to wait at the shopping complex
at 2.00 pm on saturday...
it's okey..
I will wait there...
BUT WHAT HAPPENED?????
my sister
invited me to watch a movie
interesting one
i just agree with her
as i really want to watch that story as i heard that
it was very interesting story
i totally forgot about my promise with my friend....
pity her
i'm sorry dear
i really forgot about you
i followed my sister to watch a movie
after i had finished watching it,
what a shock?????
how about my friend???
Was she still waiting for me
waa... i had did a big mistake!!!!!
she would angry with me
without hesitation
i run to take a cab
to the shopping
where's she???
i did not found her there
i thought she had going back home
pity her3
how i'm going to face her tomorrow
a school?????
when i came to school on the next day..
i saw she had removed her place
actually she sat beside me in the class.
but now she sat far from me''
I knew she was angry with me
but how i want to say sorry to her???
I think if i just keep quiet and not saying anything
her anger to me will rise..
so i came closer to her place..
what a surprise ???
we together said sorry...
now i knew she also not came to the shopping complex
as she had promised..
together we laughed..
ahaks
ahks..
we become best friend again
i totally forgot about my appointment with my best friend

0 comments: