THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, July 11, 2009

MY NEW EXPERIENCE IN BTN

hah!!!!!
all jpa scholarship's students have to go to btn..
why???
I was lazy to go there..
as many other works to be
done.
that was my first impression to
btn
BUT......
after i went there
i was so lucky that i was
one who went there
who got a lot of knowleges
about malaysia
who become more patriotic to malaysia
my beloved state....
THere i learnt everything
about Malaysia
about politics, economy and social..
i was so grateful
to be the one who go
for BTN
Before this i was not interested to
know about politics, economy and social
as they only make me stress
especially today..
chinese and indian now are so brave
to voice out their right
they not grateful what malaysia
had gave them..
they should be grateful..
MUST!!!!
as they got a lot of benefits in Malaysia
Why they want to voice out their right..
Now, no kuota for malay in JPA..
IT"S REALLY MAKE ME ANGRY!!!!!!!!!!
What will happen to my generation ???
they have to compete to get
jpa's scholarship..
I am really pity to them
LETs talk about the programs in btn
First day, we have to listen to a talk
we must listen carefully as tomorrow
will have a test ....
the topics sound common but the
contents are very interesting
that make me love to listen..
THE next day,
we have to listen 2 talks
but not so interesting as yesterday
at night, we have examination
how about my preparation to face the test??
haha
i was not ready..
just do the best
the third day, we were divided into 12 groups
and i was in group 3
i love my group.
Aisyah, Faten,Farah,Ciput,
Zubir,Ikram,Ammar n pp..
we win volleyball competition
thanks to all who involved in
it,..
PAK TAM was my fasilitator..
I was so gareful as our group was
all malays
so Pak Tam are free to view out
his opinion about all the races in Malaysia
Now i know a lot of thing about
politic in Malaysia especially..
I really dissappointed with Malaysian
leadership, pas umno and keadilan
Why they did not unite?
They love to fight each other
if politics in Malaysia continue like this
it not impossible that our freedom will take back
as we are so weak if we did no unite..
please do not be sellfish
do not be egoist
please think about comunity
especially Malay
please think about their race
do not do something
i love my race, islam and my country
i was so grateful when my race success..
if i was millionair oneday,
insyaALLAH i will help my race.
i will do that
i love to know about politic,
i hope i can be a politician one day
other than doctor
to protect malays right..
hopefully...

0 comments: