THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, July 17, 2009

DEVIL DEVIL DEVIL

The bad incident that happened infront of me where i saw peoples quarrel each other.
This happened when my friends and i went for outing on19 Mei 2007 at bus station which was located in Klang ,Selangor while we were waiting for a bus to go back to the hostel.It make me trauma as it happened infront of me!!!!!!!!!!!

The quarrel happened between indian . That
was the worst thing that i had never seen before. They kicked the victim cruelly
at his head, body for many times till the blood came out from the victim's face.

I was very shocked and scared. The cruel gang were very ugly ,evil and their face full with hatred.
Iwas pity with the victim.
No body help him. Furthemore, the bad gang also stamped thier foot on him
and slapped his face hardly. I think animal far better than him. I did not think
there had such person in the world.

0 comments: