THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, July 17, 2009

I WIN THAT COPETITION

Science Innovation Competition SBP level was the first competition that i had participated as KISAS representative. Knowing that i was not a good student, it is impossible for me to win that competition. However, i really expect to win in that competition but it just built the castle in the air. Impossible!!!!.It still remain indealable in my mind when i go an article about nanomagnetic paper with my name written on it. I felt so shock and i cannot believe it as selected to take part in this competition. I realized that other students are far better than i am.But, why i was choosen to take part in this competition? since i was not fluent speaking in english like others. Anyway, i really grateful to my God!. LEt's talk about my invention, nanomagnetic paper is a paper that can store data in it. It sound impossible but it can be. It is function like a disk that can store data inside it. but the machine to store inside it not invent yet. Hopefully one day , i can invent the machine so that the nanomagnetic paper can be used

0 comments: