THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, July 17, 2009

TRAVEL TO TIOMAN ISLAND

Tioman island one of the most beutiful island in the world with white sand, clear and cool water. This island is located in Pahang. Although i had been there when i was in form 2, but Tioman islan is still fresh ion my mind.I had fall in love with this island. A lot of activities i had done there for example snorkelling, sauna and many mores.
The most unforgettable activity is snorkelling since it was very enjoyable activity where i could see a lot of attractive corals, fishesthat fascinating me very much.

If i can turn back the time, i wll surely do that.
In spite of the cost of transportation was high, but it was worthful for me and my family.
A lot of unforgettable experiences i got there and i will surely not to foget it
untill the end of my life.


I have planned to go there before i fly to Mesir,insyaAllah

0 comments: