THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, July 17, 2009

IA AM SHOCK AND SAD

Why must be like that. We will fly to Mesir before 'raya'. It really piece me off.
I really did not prepare yet to go to Mesir before 'raya'. One weekbefore raya. It really make me sad and shock. I just knew the bad new.. I am sure many of us are not agree with this. Really sure as we had prepare our 'baju kurung' for raya.
We expect to go after 'raya' but it only now become a dream that impossible to happen. However, i still hope so...But the date had comfirmed...

I miss to eat ketupat, rendang and satay. I miss them.
I always pray the date will change to October.
So that i can enjoy my self before study there.
six years and half are not a short time..But it is a long time.
Imagine when we go there, a toddler is now one year old and we come back the boy is seven years old
Waaa....
So long to study..
But never mind..I will enjoy my study in medicine
"When there is a will, there's a way..


Dr. Fatin Fasihah.
it really sweet yeah.
I am waiting for that. Hopefully,one day it become a reality. InsyaAllah

0 comments: